Horus ePortfolioSupport Site
Different user types see different menu options. These are available at the top of the screen at all times.
There are three options in the trainer menu:
To see these options, select "Trainer menu" from the main menu. To close the menu, select the "X" in the bottom left corner.
These groups are calculated using a FD's/NTG's active rotation. This means that supervised FDs/NTGs will not move from 'Current' to 'Previous' the day after the end of the supervised placement.
- See a FD's/NTG's portfolio by selecting the 'Open portfolio' link
- Create new forms by selecting one of the quick access links in the grey box on the right
Users with a "trainer" permission on Horus can view a list of forms they have completed (that is, signed for foundation doctors/NTGs).
1. Trainer menu > Activity Summary
2. Select 'Advanced filters' to see all the below filters.
- Dates from/to forms were completed- GMC Number- First name- Last name- Email address- Portfolio item type (that is, form name - see a list on the Blank Forms page)
3. Select 'Filter' to search.
You can view 10, 25 or 50 records at a time.
You can view the completed form directly from this page by selecting 'Open' next to the relevant form.
You can take a screenshot of this page or copy it and paste it into another document (word processor, spreadsheet etc) if required.
The portfolio menu is in a different place depending on the type of user you are.
Foundation doctor (or an NTG using Horus to record your own competences):
For both supervisors and administrators, the portfolio menu will be on the right hand side, below your main menu bar.
Select the pink bar showing the foundation doctor's rotation details to open the portfolio menu:
Each foundation doctor has access to a set of menu items. All other users who have access to a foundation doctor's portfolio have access these menu items as well.
Learn more about where the portfolio menu is.