Frequently Asked Questions
- Important HEE e-portfolio updates
- How do I view forms for a previous or future rotation?
- How do I request for a form to be signed?
- How do I reset my Horus password?
- Who decides what forms are in Horus?
- Who can use Horus?
- How do NTGs register to use Horus?
- How do I access the HEE FP E-portfolio Archive?
IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-trainee grade (NTG) junior doctors can use Horus but they cannot receive UK Foundation Programme sign off documents. Administrators in NHS trusts are responsible for ensuring that all NTGs are labelled as "NTG" in Horus. Please check everyone has been labelled correctly during March 2019, in preparation for ARCP in June.