How do I check if the content on the Horus Support Site will work on my device?
We have created a Technical Checker that will check if your device has any issues with using the site and the content. We recommend you run the Technical Checker to ensure that your experience on the site is satisfactory.
To ensure your device is correctly set up to display the content on the Horus Support Site, please check your computer using our computer checking tool.
The Technical Checker will check the following and report its findings:
- Whether or not you have cookies enabled
- Whether or not you have a PDF reader installed
- Whether or not your browser supports HTML 5
- Whether or not your browser supports Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Whether or not your device has a screen resolution of at least 1000 pixels
- Which browser you are using
- Which operating system you are using
It will not change any settings on your device or install anything on your device.