e-Learning for Health
Is there a link between Horus and e-LfH?
How do I link my Horus account to my e-LfH account?
I'm experiencing technical issues linking my e-LfH account to Horus. Who should I report this to?
Which e-LfH modules are relevant to each curriculum outcome?
The e-LfH modules specifically relevant to each curriculum outcome ("foundation professional capability" or "FPC) are shown on each foundation doctor's Horus ePortfolio "Curriculum" page (and are also listed in this document).
Many other e-LfH modules may also be relevant and useful to support learning during the foundation programme.
Learn more about how to link your Horus account to e-LfH
How do I evidence achievement of other e-learning (not e-LfH Foundation)?
Any modules that you complete within the "Foundation (FND)" e-LfH programme will be available to view within Horus once account linking is available. Learn more about the "Foundation (FND)" e-LfH programme link to Horus.
Any modules that you complete within other e-LfH programmes and on other e-learning platforms (for example, SCRIPT) can be evidenced in Horus in the following way:
1. Forms (start new)
2. Scroll down the page to the "Additional Achievements" section
3. Create a new "Course / seminar / other learning attended" form
4. Give the form an appropriately descriptive title
5. Upload your e-learning certificate / evidence of completion
6. Complete the other free text parts of the form as appropriate
7. Save the form
8. Check the contents and 'Mark as complete' when you're ready
9. (Optional) Map the form to the relevant section of the curriculum