Archived HEE e-portfolio
- What is the HEE Foundation Programme E-portfolio Archive?
- Who is the HEE FP E-portfolio Archive for?
- Are the Archive and the original e-portfolio (NES ePortfolio) connected?
- Who can access the Archive?
- What information is available in the Archive?
- What functionality is available in the Archive?
- What browsers does the Archive work in?
- How long will the Archive be available for?
- Can I download my whole portfolio from the Archive?
- How can I download a form from the Archive?
Accessing the Archive
- How do I sign in to my HEE FP E-portfolio Archive account?
- I no longer have access to the email address with which I was registered on NES ePortfolio. How do I get access to the Archive?
Archive username and password
- What is my username for the Archive?
- I don't know my username for the Archive - how do I find it?
- What is my password for the Archive?
- How do I reset my password for the Archive?
- What are the password rules for the Archive?
- As an administrator, how do I find another user's Archive username?
- As an administrator, how do I update another user's email address in the Archive?
- What information is not available in the Archive?
- Who should I contact if I am experiencing technical issues with the Archive?
North West of England e-portfolio archive
- How do I access my historic e-portfolio records if I was a foundation doctor in the north west of England?
- Are HEE Horus (current) and NW Horus (archive) connected?
- How long will my historic e-portfolio data be available through NW Horus Archive?