Foundation Doctor Video Tutorials
When you sign in to your Horus ePortfolio for the first time, you will need to sign three declarations:
- Conditions of joining a foundation training programme
See below a short video on what this will look like:
Create a Personal Development Plan
Please refer to the video below to learn about how to create a personal development plan.
A written guide showing how to create a PDP is available.
Create a reflection
Please refer to the video below to learn about how to create a reflection.
A written guide showing how to create a reflection is available.
For information on the principles of reflection, see the following resources
- Reflective practice guidance from AoMRC and COPMeD (March 2018)
Create new form
Please refer to the video below to learn about how to create a new form.
Please refer to the FAQs below for further information:
Add a trainer or assessor to a form
All forms are created from the "Forms (start new)" main menu.
1. Select the form
2. Select the placement/rotation
3. Fill in the form (learn more about completing SLEs/CPs as a foundation doctor)
4. Assign it to a trainer/assessor
(enter a different email address for the trainer if the one attached to their account is incorrect/they have asked you to send the form to this)
- see below a short video showing how to do this
5. Save and/or submit the form
Learn more about how to send a form to be signed.
Learn more about what browsers Horus works in.
Start a Team Assessment of Behaviour (TAB)
Please refer to the video below to learn about how a foundation doctor creates a TAB.