29 November 2019
- New release: completed PSG individual feedback forms can be accessed directly from the CS end of placement report (except by foundation doctors, to maintain anonymity).
28 November 2019
- Apologies to users affected by yesterday's down time. This was caused by a database issue and related to our cloud service provider. We are investigating how to avoid such issues in the future.
27 November 2019
- 17:00 Horus ePortfolio website temporarily down or slow - we are investigating; apologies for the inconvenience. Many users should still be able to use the system.
- 20:30 Website back up and running
11 November 2019
- Horus ePortfolio was down, following an upgrade and essential maintenance, from 9pm on Sunday until 8.30am today (Monday). Apologies for the inconvenience caused. The site is up and fully functional again now.
- New release: "Follow on forms" to help joint CS/ESs complete all the required end of placement forms
- We're working on and regularly releasing lots of small improvements. The next big release will likely be in January 2020.