26 November 2018
- 145 portfolio downloads completed already!
- HEE's National Education and Training Survey (NETS) launched on 12 November 2018. Foundation doctors should have already received a link to the survey by email. If you have not received a link then the survey can be accessed here. The survey closes on 14 December. If you have any queries about the survey, please contact NETS@hee.nhs.uk.
- NEW RELEASE! HEE FP E-portfolio Archive: The transfer of 2017-18 data from NES ePortfolio has been completed! Next time relevant users log in, they will see data collected during 2017-18 as well as before August 2017.
23 November 2018
- NEW RELEASE! The "Download portfolio" functionality for foundation doctors is now live!
• Foundation doctors will see this new entry in their "Portfolio" menu.
• The process is self-explanatory (please read the notes on the "Start download" page though), but we will publish some guidance shortly.
• During quiet times of the day a download will take under 5 minutes. Please allow longer during peak hours.
• Although we have made every effort to test this, foundation doctors should check the contents of their download and contact our Helpdesk if anything doesn't look right.
- End of placement reports reminder: Forms can be created, edited (where appropriate) and signed up to 3 months after the end of the placement they're attached to.
• This means that, for example, CS and ES end of placement reports for placement 1 (1 August - 4 December 2018) can only be created and signed until 4 March 2019.
• Foundation doctors and their clinical/educational supervisors should meet to complete these forms ideally by mid-December.
• Clinical supervisors should also be gathering PSG feedback, to help inform their end of placement report.
- HEE FP E-portfolio Archive update on 2017-18 data transfer from NES ePortfolio: we have been working hard to make these data available. We are now nearing the end of this process and should be able to make the data accessible to relevant users very soon.