2 June 2020
- 2020-22 F1F2 cohort: doctors who are not undertaking a FiY1 placement have now had their Horus account created
- Foundation school and LEP teams have been asked to:
• Check the imported data
• Assign supervisors
27 May 2020
- ARCP: Guidance to be used as a reference throughout the ARCP period
• How do I create an ARCP outcome form?
• How do I set up ARCP panel members for a foundation doctor's ARCP?
• How do I complete an ARCP outcome form?
• How do F1CCs/FPCCs get created?
• What do I do if I find an error in a completed ARCP outcome form?
26 May 2020
- Interim Foundation Year 1 (FiY1) doctors
• All FiY1 doctors allocated by the UKFPO to date have been imported into Horus
• Foundation school teams have been asked to:
* ensure that FiY1 placements are assigned to the correct trust
* email the Horus Helpdesk with details of any doctors who have withdrawn from their FiY1 placement
21 May 2020
- COVID-19 ARCP outcome 10.2 (and its C codes) added to the ARCP outcome form
• Outcome 10.2 guidance: UKFPO ARCP Outcomes Operational Guidance