31 January 2019
- We have been working hard developing lots of small and large enhancements to the system. Many of these will be released next month.
- We have just met with the UK foundation e-portfolio user group ("e-TAG") and the curriculum delivery group (CDG). We will be planning how to deliver all of the agreed changes over the next few weeks.
10 January 2019
- Horus ePortfolio January 2019 Update published
7 January 2019
- Between August 2018 and January 2019 we have now made the following big new features available:
• e-LfH - import of all courses completed (not just "Foundation (FND)")
• Download portfolio
• PSG feedback collection overhaul
• Concerns labelling and management
And the following smaller features:
• Auto-pop up when a CS who is also an ES completes either a CS end of placement report or an ES end of placement report reminding them to complete the other one as well (if they haven’t already)
• Auto-email to a user when their location/access type permissions are changed
• List of all your current location/access type permissions on “My account details” page
Our next priority is the PSG feedback summary, following which we will focus on clearing our backlog of smaller high priority jobs.