Signing in and out
Signing in basics
- How do I sign in to my account?
- How do I access my account for the first time?
What will my activation email look like?
Your Horus ePortfolio activation email will look like this:
Learn more about what to do if you have not received your activation email yet.
What do I do if the link in my activation email has expired?
Problems with signing in
What should I do if I can't sign in to my account?
1. you are attempting to sign in to the correct version of Horus
- The NHS England version (used from August 2017 onwards) is at https://horus.hee.nhs.uk.
2. you are using the correct email address and password.
Learn more about what to do if you
--> If you are unsure of your password, but do know your registered email address, then reset your password.
How do I sign out of Horus?
The 'Sign out' link is in the top right corner of the page and it is accessible from every page of Horus ePortfolio.
Why do I need to sign out?
In order to protect your account and your e-portfolio contents, you should always sign out of the system when you have finished working. This is particularly important if you are working on a shared computer (e.g. in a hospital computer room).
Your Horus session will expire and you will be logged out if you are inactive for 3 hours.